Iowa Legendary Rye Private Reserve
A SPIRIT WITH A RICH LEGACY
Born on a small farm in Iowa during the Prohibition era of the 1920s. Iowa Legendary Rye was originally distilled by a local grandmother and clandestine bootlegger. This is her recipe for a truly legendary 100% Rye spirit using rye grain grown locally in Carroll County, Iowa.
Made in Carroll, Iowa, using the same custom-made barrels that are used for Iowa Legendary Rye’s Aged Rye. Due to this process, it has many of the same notes and undertones as the Aged Rye.
Our new Private Reserve Rye is a new release product as of Spring 2018. Fans of our Aged Rye will be sure to love it, carrying a similar taste and finish, but with an extra level of smoothness usually found in a much more mature spirit. We are excited with the new release and look forward to bringing it to future shows. We are confident our customers will love it just as much as the rest of our products.
Appearance: Rich Carmel
Aroma: Sweet aroma with fruit notes
Taste: Fruit-heavy theme with hints of vanilla and caramel
Finish: Lingering earthy tones with notes of root vegetables.
AWARDS AND RATINGS
2018 TheFiftyBest.com -- Silver
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.