Iowa Legendary Rye Vodka
A SPIRIT WITH A RICH LEGACY
Born on a small farm in Iowa during the Prohibition era of the 1920s. Iowa Legendary Rye was originally distilled by a local grandmother and clandestine bootlegger. This is her recipe for a truly legendary 100% Rye spirit using rye grain grown locally in Carroll County, Iowa.
Our rye vodka is truly unique– distilled using a modified vodka flute on our same custom stills, it is then charcoal filtered for purity. Each run is created in small batches and hand-crafted for some of the finest tasting vodka you will ever find.
Our new Legendary Rye Vodka is nothing like you have tasted in a vodka before. With its slight rye taste and a tingling finish, it won’t be something you want to miss out on. Get your own bottle while it is out for public release.
Appearance: Crystal clear
Aroma: Light sweetness with a trace of grain
Taste: Soft, mild grain with a slight spice
Finish: A tingle that gives away the rye quality
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.